Monday, May 12, 2008

More Pictures of Thuy

Hello Again!

I got a surprise from my agency today. They were able to go and visit the orphanage where Thuy is living, and they sent more pictures. Here are a couple of Thuy that were taken yesterday. This is very likely her crib. It looks so hard. I can't wait to have her sleeping on a comfy mattress.

I also got a chance to look at some pictures that were taken a few months ago at the orphanage. I found a few more pictures of Thuy when she was about three months old.

Sleeping baby...


Wide awake and curious...

In this next picture, she is the baby in the top of the photo. Someone is playing with her foot. :-)


I'm so grateful to my agency for having these pictures along the way. I always looked at them wondering if one of the babies might be my little girl. It's so neat to go back and find pictures of her now and have them for the future.

3 comments:

The Hines Family said...

How great to have so many pictures! She's SO cute! :-)

Kelli said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while. Imagine my delight and surprise to see you have a referral of your beautiful baby girl! Congratulations- she is precious! I will definitely check in on a more regular basis!

Anonymous said...

Dana,
I got an e-mail from Thanh Hoang and to my delight I got on your blog. I am so happy to hear your wonderful news. I read all your updates and can not stop from tearing up when I read them.
I hope all is well with you and I will be checking back and counting the days from Oregon. Tell your family I said hello.
Angie Connell (Hoang)
angiec681@comcast.net