
Well, I can't stand it any more. I've been trying to wait until I get to Vietnam to name my little girl. It feels so weird for me to call her by her randomly given name instead of what I want to call her. So here it is... her name is Samantha Mae Dyche. I chose Samantha because I like it and because it sounds good with Dyche. I also like being able to shorten it. I'll probably call her Samantha, but I love Sam, Sami and Samae (LOL)! I chose Mae because both of her great grandmothers and one of her great great grandmothers had Mae in their name. All of these women are very important and special to me, so I couldn't pass up honoring all three of them.

Another family went to Samantha's orphanage yesterday to pick up their little girl. When that happens, the PLAN staff is great to take pictures of the waiting babies. So here are two new pics I got of her this morning. For those of you who know me well, you know I don't care for mornings too much. But when I remembered there might be new pics waiting this morning, I sprang out of bed to go see them. Look at the little belly. I can't wait to kiss it!!!
1 comment:
She's a beautiful little Samantha! :-)
Post a Comment