Hello again! We almost got new photos today. We got an e-mail through the group that the families in Vietnam were trying to post the photos to the Yahoo group for our agency. I was so excited to go out there and see new pictures of Samantha! I logged in and found the folder. Then I noticed there were 0 pictures in there. As Homer Simpson would say, "Doh!" I was denied! :-)
I hear there can be technical difficulties at times when you're over there trying to load photos and update blogs. We know the families over there are doing their best to share the joy with us. We'll just have to wait patiently another day and hope that we get those precious new pictures tonight or tomorrow morning. Stay tuned...
Dana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Hopefully soon! I'm going to wear out my mouse refreshing our computer hoping for something new! Maybe we'll have a surprise in the morning.
Post a Comment