Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Countdown Getting Closer

I got more good news today from PLAN. My last document arrived at their office today! That means as soon as they get everything together and mail it out to Vietnam, I will officially be on the wait list for a baby. I should be DTV (documents sent off to Vietnam) on Thursday or Friday! Yay! Then the clock will start ticking on the next phase of waiting.





I bought some light pink paint for the baby's room, and I found that it was too light. It was almost white. So I went back and had some color added to it. I'm planning on starting painting this weekend. I can't wait to see it all come together. I'll be sure to post photos when it's done. For now, here is a picture of the blanket that came with the crib set. You can't see it well in the picture, but there are some black borders on the blanket. It's going to look great with the black furniture!

2 comments:

Heather Field said...

LOVE the bedding! I almost went with that one too, but I got sucked in to a cute pink & lt. green set from pottery barn kids.
YAY, DTV is soooo close! We were DTV on 09/07/07 and I am already crazy with impatience! Maybe we'll end up in Vietnam at the same time! Are you staying at the Lucky or the Sommerset?

Anonymous said...

Hi... I just found your post. Congrats on your journey. I love the comforter pattern. Very cute. We are just finishing up our nursery as well. Ladybugs all the way. Feel free to go on my blog to see what we did with our ladybugs.