Sunday, August 31, 2008

T Minus 4 Days to Liftoff!

Wow! I can't believe it's almost here. Only four more days until we take off. There's not a lot to post today. I'm just packing and getting ready. I only have two more days of work left too. What a great feeling!

Dana

3 comments:

brian + erica carroll said...

Dana -- I LOVE your blog - I am so... glad you gave me the address last night - I have enjoyed looking through it for the last hour! I am just in tears over your upcoming adventure and your prayer that has been answered. You and Katie are going to have an amazing time - know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers the whole time - see you in a little bit!!!

Erica

Sandra & Steve said...

Dana, can't wait to see you THERE with HER in your arms!!!

Wichita Falls + Kids said...

Hi Dana
Found your Blog via Katie, Bless you, I am so excited for you. We will have to have play dates with our little ones. Good luck and please keep us informed with updates and loads of photo's
Michelle http://bellebits.blogspot.com/