Friday, August 22, 2008

We Have Our Visas

Whoooooo Hoooooooo! Our visas arrived yesterday. Katie sent me a picture message on my phone and said, "Guess what I have..." Although I've done it several times, it's always a nervous time to let go of that passport temporarily to get that visa. So it's nice to get them back and know that we are headed to Vietnam in less than two weeks.

Congrats to the other BaVi families who are traveling this weekend to get their babies on Monday. I can't wait to meet you and see you with your babies in a couple of weeks when we arrive!

Dana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dana! I don't know if you remember me or not, but it's Cathy - I am Linda & Melissa's friend from GA Tech. I went to High School with Linda in Griffin and spent MANY weekends partying with y'all at Tech at the Phi Sig house! Melissa passed your blog on to me, and I check it daily. I am SO happy for you and can't wait to see more pictures of Samantha and pictures of you and Samantha together! Good luck on your trip -I can't wait to read about it! There is nothing like holding your baby for the first time! You will LOVE it!

Take Care!
Cathy

Mark and Mary said...

It does feel good to get the passport back with the visa sticker in it! One step closer to Samantha. You will be there before you know it.