Wednesday, September 10, 2008

9 Months Old Today...

Samantha turned 9 months today. She had a little bit of a rough night, so we took her to the clinic today to get her checked out. She's healthy and has a very stuffy nose and sore throat. The doc was very nice, and she gave us some medicine to help her feel better. She weights 8 kg and is 72cm long. Her head circumference is almost 44 cm.

She also had a very big BLOWOUT in her diaper at Highlands Coffee today. I accidentally forgot her change of clothes, so we were lucky to be across the hall from a baby clothing store. I bought her the most adorable little onesie. She has been a trooper and is the sweetest baby!

I'm exhausted and headed to bed. Here are a few pics from today:



7 comments:

Sandra & Steve said...

blowouts, hilarious AFTER the fact, she looks so good in your arms, hope she feels better soon.

Dana said...

I am so happy for you both. Enjoy your time in country. It will be a trip to remember!!

Mark and Mary said...

Happy 9th month Birthday Samantha! She looks so cute in your arms.

Anonymous said...

She is precious.

Anonymous said...

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS, Dana!  Samantha is beautiful and so is her Mom!!!  Love reading your blogs -- thanks for sharing with us all.Kathi D. - CO

The Hines Family said...

Happy 9 month birthday, Samantha! :-)

Molly had a big blowout when we were out in Vietnam and of course there are no baby changing stations--fun! :-)

Philip and Jami said...

I wake up every morning to read all about your journey and latest news. We are so happy for you and Samantha. Will is 17 months and I still have "i have a cat" moments. You two look soo great together. Hope to meet her someday! take care, jami and philip principi