Monday, September 8, 2008

GOTCHA!

Wow! What an amazing day. I cannot begin to tell you how much joy this day has brought me. Samantha is a VERY HAPPY baby and smiles with her whole face if you know what I mean. She has six teeth, four on the top and two on the bottom. She's very inquisitive and very mobile. She's very tiny, but she has big, wide feet. None of the shoes I brought fit her well. But that's a very small problem that can be fixed quickly and easily. We took tons of photos and will post a few here. For the full 300+ set of photos, please feel free to see the PicasaWeb link at http://picasaweb.google.com/myaliasd/GotchaDay# "What a long day... I'm soooo sleepy."

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

Dana,

She is the most beautiful little girl. I loved watching the video of the two of you. It was wonderful...

Mark and Mary said...

What great photos of the two of you. She looks so happy and healthy. Congratulations.

Kelli said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Megan said...

Congratulations! Samantha is an adorable little girl. She looks like such a happy little peanut! We are headed to Vietnam this weekend, so we will probably see you!

Unknown said...

Dana,
Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl. I love the yawn photo!

Jennifer Cheer said...

Congratulations! I loved your video and pictures. She has a great laugh. It sounds like she is ready to talk. She was saying mama. What a sweet voice. She is beautiful. Enjoy.

Wild Wendi said...

Yeah Dana!!! I have been waiting for this post - the two of you look wonderful, a match made in heaven. Congratulations on having Samantha in your arms! I hope the rest of the trip goes well.
Wendi

Julie and Dean said...

Oh she is so precious! congratulations! She really is a happy baby :)

brian + erica carroll said...

Dana - it brought tears of joy to my eyes! A day to remember forever! I am... so... happy for you. The video was amazing - you are such a great mommy!

Can't wait to see you all back in Boise!

Now enjoy every minute over there with your daughter!

Logan & Becky said...

Samantha is so beautiful! You look like you were meant to be together! What a perfect family. Congratulations!