Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tomorrow's the Day!

We had a busy day getting ready for tomorrow. We met another family here who showed us around, and it helped tremendously. We ate some great food and shopped at the grocery store Intimex. It was fun looking through the grocery store to see what all they have there. We bought some snacks along with diapers, wipes and that kind of stuff for tomorrow.

All of the nanny gifts are packed and are ready to go. Here is a picture.



I'm headed to apply for Samantha's passport first thing in the morning, and then we head to the orphanage. I'm very tired but very much looking forward to the morning. I'll sign out here and will post pics of me holding my little peanut tomorrow night.

Dana

2 comments:

Julie said...

Have an amazing day tomorrow!

The Hines Family said...

Can't wait to see pictures of you holding Samantha! I'm so excited for you--and for Samantha! :-)